Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Happy Valentine's, Y'all.....


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. I'm such a romantic, and I love to tell those I truly love how very much I love them. Enough Love in the House for ya'?
Here are some reasons this Valentine's is especially warm and fuzzy:


1. I awoke after the BF/Hubby had gone to work. He left the coffee pot already prepared and ready to brew for me, along with a sweet Valentine card and gift.


2. I went to work and was blown away by the "sweetness" in the air! These kids know how to show the love to their Sweeties!!






3. My friend, Anna Jenkins, helped design and set up this new blog! Happy Valentine's Day, and thanks so much!!






4. And at the end of the day, I glance over at the LOML, feelin' the love and sigh as a slow smile creeps across my face. Man! He's still got it!!




 5. So, I feed him one of his favorite desserts....


             
             Peach Icebox Pie!!




And for the rest of the evening? Well, we'll just play it by ear......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!